Intern with Free The Textbooks to Gain Experience and Lower the Cost of Textbooks For Millions of St
6 people are interested
Intern with Free The Textbooks to Gain Experience and Lower the Cost of Textbooks For Millions of Students!
* Help us build the movement to lower the cost of college textbooks.
* Become a member of our dynamic and creative international team.
* Assume real responsibility. No coffee runs here! Be a leader among those who share your commitment to helping students.
* We have internships, volunteer opportunities, and campus rep positions.
About Free The Textbooks
The skyrocketing cost of college textbooks undermines the education and lives of millions of students. Colleges and universities should change ten policies, which would save students billions of dollars a year. Free the Textbooks will marshall the voices and political clout of students and those who care about them to make that happen.
* Free The Textbooks is an initiative of www.ChangingThePresent.org, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit.
* Work in our office, remotely, or on your campus. We are conveniently located at 7th Avenue and 33 Street, across from Penn Station in Manhattan.
* School year or summer.
We provide a great opportunity to gain experience and make a meaningful impact, but this is an unpaid position.
Learn More and Apply Now
* Read more about our program on our temporary, introductory website:
* Please send a resume and short cover letter about your interests and availability to:
o join [AT] ChangingThePresent [DOT] org.
We'll work with your schedule.
401 7th Avenue, Office level BNew York, NY 10001