We are seeking compassionate individuals who are willing to join our mission of bringing hope into the lives of our clients, as well as their loved ones!
WAYS YOU CAN SERVE AS A VOLUNTEER
Hope's volunteers share their talents and experiences in numerous ways, including but not limited to:
Patient Care: companionship, respite, emotional support
Bereavement: personalize condolence cards, make follow-up calls to loved ones
Special Projects: baking, sewing, fundraising, community events
We look forward to finding creative ways to utilize your special gifts, passions, talents and/or skills to serve our patients and their families.
Volunteers are invaluable members of our hospice team; therefore, we provide FREE detailed training prior to meeting patients. Hope also provides on-going education, as well as volunteer support.
We work around YOUR schedule!! Our volunteers usually serve between 1 to 4 hours per week!
As a Patient Care volunteer, you will be matched with a patient in or around your community.
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- People Skills
- Mental Health
- Relationship Building
- Family Therapy
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- We work around YOUR schedule
- Hair Stylist Volunteer
- Memory Care Volunteer
- Craft Projects Volunteer
- Nursing/ Pre Med/ Health Care...
- Patient Care Volunteers- Van...
- Patient Care Volunteer- Collin...
- Patient Care Volunteer- Dallas...
- Music Volunteer
- Tuck-In Volunteer
- Patient Care Volunteer- Kaufman
- Patient Care Volunteer- Ellis...
- Administrative volunteers needed...
- Become a trained Hospice...
- Massage Therapist Volunteer
- Audio/ Videography Volunteer
- Patient Care Volunteer- Rockwall
- Art Therapy Volunteer
- Pet Therapy Volunteer