The Hospitality Center serves a nutritious meal 7 days a week, 365 days a year in a peaceful atmosphere where clients are treated with respect and dignity.
There is no cost or fee for receiving a meal at the Hospitality Center.
Volunteers are essential to the Hospitality Center. They are the key to keeping the Center open. Volunteers are needed to facilitate every aspect of the Center such as: cooking, serving meals, welcoming guests, and picking up donations.
- How people perform at work
- How children perform at school
- How people view their communities and their lives
All persons have the right to be treated with dignity and respect. This belief is the core of the Center, and daily we strive to serve Guests with the utmost respect and dignity.
The Hospitality Center is a clean, safe and dignified environment provided as a place for the elderly on fixed incomes, temporarily needy, working poor, disabled, and homeless persons to partake in a daily meal regardless of age, race, gender, or religion.
The Computer Person works a "very easy" computerized intake program while lunch is being served, from 10:30am- 12:30pm. As the guests enter the Hospitality Center, the Computer Person enters their assigned number into the program.
- Basic Computer Skills
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- 2 hours/day during meal
- Computer Volunteer at the...
- Drivers for Hospitality Center
- Cooks Needed for the Hospitality...
- General Office Support...
- Case Aide Volunteer - Disaster...
- Clerical Support for Immigration...
- Research Volunteer
- Elijah's Place Volunteer...
- Elijah's Place Kitchen Volunteer
- Disaster Response Volunteers