Fields surrounding the farm stand are transformed into an old-fashioned fair ground.
This fun for all ages benefit event includes:
- Activities & games
- Music by Boston Post Bluegrass
- Violette the Clown - face painting
- Lil Folk Farm Petting Zoo
- Pony Rides by Giddy Up Ponies
Proceeds from activity, game & raffle tickets, as well as food purchases, go to Emerson Hospital's Pediatric Intervention Team to provide Coping Kits for children at the hospital. The kits contain items & activities that are used to help children & caregivers cope successfully with the hospital experience.
Volunteers help make this event a success. We have needs ranging from ticket sales, set-up, break down, handing out prizes, running the raffles, and managing the activities.
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 15
- 3 hour shifts, Two shifts available
- Must be at least a freshman in HS or accompanied by an adult