Feeling Good Exercise Program
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where811 West Jericho Turnpike Suite 103WSmithtown, NY 11787
The Feeling Good Exercise Program is a senior exercise/wellness program to prevent osteosporosis,diabetes, obesity etc. RSVP volunteers are assigned a senior center close to their community and a day and hour that they will lead these exercise programs or discussions on nutrition and other health related issues pertinent to seniors. A fun project run by RSVP! Join Us! Not strenuous.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- about 2-4 hours a week
- Love Computers? Love People? We...
- Feeling Good Exercise Program
- Assist seniors confused by...
- Head Start Assistance
- Computer Connections Program...
- Clerical Support Positions
- Training Leaders
- RSVP volunteers as Literacy...
- Love to Talk? Be a Telephone...
- Computer Installers,...
- Help other Seniors to lead a...
- Speakers Bureau