Holistic Adult Day Program Seeks Follow Up Care Team for Outreach:
- Our organization will be working with local partners to provide rehabilitation services. In addition, our goal is also to partner with local hospitals to assist with transitional care of seniors once they are released from the hospital.
- Care Team Volunteers will provide check up calls via phone to seniors release from the hospital, Vaughn Gage Adult Day participants, sick and shut in seniors and seniors that are alone without family and/or caregiver support. A log will be kept of the outcome of all findings.
- Calls may need to be made on behalf of the senior as an advocate.
- Volunteer should have extreme patience, a heart for seniors and helping others and feel confident assisting the client and/or speaking on their behalf as an advocate.
- Our organization and volunteers will research the best questions to ask to help guide the senior in telling their life story.
- This is a gift for the family and would be a heartfelt contribution to the community.
- Veteran Care
- Elder care
- Spiritual Healing
- Family Therapy
Good Match For
Kids People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- as needed; flexible
- patience, customer service, a heart for the elderly and disabled.