Cat Facility Cleaning Volunteer
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
27 people are interested
We house cats in four ares and all need regular cleaning and feeding/watering. While doing cat cleaning chores, visits with cats (pets, brushing/other) are welcomed. Have fun while working! Orientation will cover the cleaning protocal and cat handling protocal as we do have some cats that are semi-feral to feral. Most cats are free roaming and not caged. Scooping boxes, cleaning boxes as needed, wiping down cat perches, laundry , sweeping, vacuuming and mopping. Preferably 2-4 hours, either weekly or just once a month...we can use all the help we can get! :)
About Street Cat Rescue
P.O. Box 2524, Round Rock, TX 78680, US
Street Cat Rescue is an all volunteer 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, serving the Austin, TX area and its surrounding communities. Our program provides a humane solution for the Community Cats of the Austin area - Helping the Community and the Cats.
Our Mission is to:
* Trap/Neuter/Return (TNR) feral and stray cats that are not adoptable.
* Rescue abandoned or neglected cats/kittens.
* Adopt out socialized cats and kittens.
* Increase public awareness of the pet overpopulation crisis.
* Educate the public on Trap/Neuter/Return programs for feral cats.
Street Cat Rescue relies heavily upon donations from the public and is further funded by adoption fees. We are always searching for volunteers who have a passion for helping the "forgotten", to join us in our mission.
We'll work with your schedule.
North Round RockRound Rock, TX 78680
- Animal Care / Handling
- Animal Therapy
- People 55+