There are many opportunities at the Pat Roche Hospice House in Hingham for volunteers to enrich the lives of the patients. They help with meal preparation, visit patients, welcome guests and visitors to the house, do gardening, assist with laundry, and share their musical talents, among other things.
If you can help out three hours per week during any of these times please contact us:
- Saturday 4PM-7PM
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 3 hours per week
- Kind and flexible
- Pat Roche Hospice House in Hingham
- Marshfield Norwell Hanover...
- Bridgewater Carver Duxbury...
- Community garden volunteers
- Saturday 4PM-7PM in Hingham
- Community Volunteers
- Hingham Cohasset Hull Scituate
- Pat Roche Hospice Home in Hingham
- Hairdresser in Hingham
- Hairdresser/barber at The Pat...