Food Pick Up
22 people are interested
Purpose: The purpose of the food pick up is to assist the restaurant in their kind giving to our clients.
* Must be dependable and punctual
* Be courteous and personable when dealing with the restaurant
* Be self-directed, willing to take initiative, patient and have problem solving abilities
* Respect and maintain confidentiality of Lutheran Social Services clients, employees, volunteers, partners, and donors
* Able to drive to transport food and lift up to 20 lbs.
Each Monday morning
- pick up food trays from a local restaurant
- transport the containers of food to the LSS office
About Lutheran Social Services of Southern California - Ventura County
80 E. Hillcrest Dr. #101, Thousand Oaks, CA 91360, US
Lutheran Social Services of Southern California has a legacy of meeting the needs of the poor, under served and powerless regardless of race, creed or orientation since 1946. We unite with individuals, churches, businesses, civic leaders, government agencies and other stakeholders for one goal; breaking the cycle of poverty one family at a time.
LSS-SC annually serves hundreds of thousands of individuals and families throughout Southern California with over 50 different programs/services at over 20 different locations. We are part of the Lutheran Services in America (LSA) network and strive to serve those in need with dignity and respect.
- We EMBRACE those in crisis, with short-term, emergency services
- We EQUIP individuals and families, with program resources to help them on their journey
- We EMPOWER people to break the cycle of poverty, live with dignity and become self-sufficient
We'll work with your schedule.
Contact: LSS Community Care Center for details80 E. Hillcrest Dr. #101Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Up to 2 hours each Monday morning, we will work with your schedule
- Must be able to transport food and lift up to 20 lbs.