WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
WhereContact: LSS Community Care Center for details80 E. Hillcrest Dr. #101Thousand Oaks, CA 91360
Purpose: The purpose of the food pick up is to assist the restaurant in their kind giving to our clients and assisting the church with separating the food into individual containers.
* Must be dependable and punctual
* Be courteous and personable when dealing with the restaurant and church members
* Be self-directed, willing to take initiative, patient and have problem solving abilities
* Respect and maintain confidentiality of Lutheran Social Services clients, employees, volunteers, partners, and donors
* Able to drive to transport food and lift up to 20 lbs.
Each Monday morning
- pick up food trays from a local restaurant
- transport the food trays to a local church
- assist distributing food into individual containers
- clean the food trays
- transport the individual containers of food to the LSS office
- return the food trays back to the restaurant
- Food Delivery / Distribution
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- 2 hours each Monday
- Must be able to transport food and lift up to 20 lbs.