Compassionate Companions Wanted
16 people are interested
Because illness can sometimes separate us from the things we once loved, our patients would love to have someone spend time with them. If you have 15 minutes that you can share each week or a couple a times a month, we need you! Our volunteers provide a welcomed presence to our patients and their families during this delicate time in their life that helps them remain connected to the rest of the world.
How does a volunteer support hospice?
- Providing companionship or socialization: reading, playing cards, making crafts, listening to music, watching movies, talking or just being present
- Providing caregiver relief
- Helping with household chores or errands
- Offering a special gift or talent to the patient or family that supports that you have to offer is welcomed!
- Flexible Schedule
- Opportunities to use your skills and talent
- Must pass background check
- Complete two-step TB Test
- Submit all required paperwork
- Attend orientation
Contact Tiel Jenkins 817-338-1512 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We'll work with your schedule.
The Mansfield AreaMansfield, TX 76063
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hours per week