Volunteers take clients to and from social service and/or medical appointments during business hours. Volunteers drive the client from their home or the KRM office to the appointment. Usually, clients are dropped off at their appointment and take the bus home. Volunteers must be willing to use their own vehicle in escorting the clients. This opportunity requires volunteers to be 18 years of age or older, punctual, and have their own form of transportation.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Citizenship Tutor
- Bilingual (Spanish-English)...
- Donations Procurement Assistance...
- Elderly Program Volunteers/Mentors
- Start a Donations Drive
- Family Center Volunteer
- English as a Second Language Tutor
- Building Futures: Youth Tutors...
- CLIENT TRANSPORTATION
- Special Events Volunteer
- New Beginnings: Youth Tutor/Mentor