Opera NOVA is looking for a volunteer to write and maintain their newsletter. We are looking for someone with the love of opera and the classical arts who wants to spread the word on who Opera NOVA is and what we are doing.
People are interested in what Opera NOVA is up to, what is it doing, how it is evolving and adapting to a rapidly changing cltural environment. Our objective is to provide opera and recital concerts to the residents of Arlington and DC rather than out of town tourists and wealthy patrons, who are served by large institutions such as the Kennedy Center, Strathmore, and Signature Theatre.
Our parent organization, Opera Volunteers International, is interested in what we are doing and how we are fulfilling our mission offering opera to residents of Northern Virginia regardless of rece, socioeconomic status, age, ethnicity, and any other demographic.
Please contact Miriam Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (703) 536-7557.
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Theater Arts
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- at least 2 hours per week
- Event Planner
- Costume/Wardrobe Volunteer Wanted
- Volunteer Fundraisers wanted
- Newsletter Writer/Editor
- Volunteer Education Coordinators...
- Audience Development for...
- Volunteer PhD Candidates wanted...
- Webmaster Needed
- Finance Volunteer wanted
- Grant Writers needed for opera...
- Stage manager for opera...
- Administrative Assistant
- Connect Local Girl Scouts With...
- Volunteer Coordinator wanted for...
- School Coordinator for...
- Volunteer Musical Instrument...