Do you have experience typing, filing, answering the phone and managing the front desk? If so, then Alfalit International needs YOU! Join our volunteer team and assist with general office duties.
An ideal volunteer will:
- assist in various office duties including data entry, filing and answering phones
- commit to 5-15 hours on a weekly basis (more is certainly welcome!)
- work at our office
- be comfortable using Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- be personable, friendly, honest, ethical, able to follow directions
- sign our volunteer code of conduct and confidentiality agreement
** Bilingual volunteers are highly valued.
** We will provide any additional training required and can certainly work with your schedule.
We are a small operations team and you would have an opportunity to work closely with us and contribute towards specific projects. You can learn the ropes of non-profit operations from a team with a diverse background.
We will provide you with a Certificate of Appreciation for your time and services, which you may use towards your community service hours.
Email email@example.com with brief background stating your motivation to volunteer with us, availability, CV and constraints, if any. Thank you!
- Office Reception
- Office Management
- Basic Computer Skills
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 5 - 15 hours per week
- Complete Volunteer Application Form and sign our Code of Conduct