2 million children are involved in school violence each year and we think we can do something to reduce it.
NoSchoolViolence.org is a groundbreakaing and nationally awarded behavioral research non-profit. We need therapist researchers or individuals interested in creating new intervention programs based on research correlating certain adolescent behaviors to different types of school violence. Your work will become content in our national app queried The Lantern(r).
The Lantern(r) is our free web-based app to be made available to parents, teachers, educators, school adminstrators, reaearchers, psychologists, therapists and policy analysts who want to learn more about how certain behaviors produce the likihood of certain types of violence. Your intervention programs will be shared nationally on the Lantern(r). We are an exciting team and we invite you to join us. Please submit a resume and a contact email. Thank you.
- Child Welfare
- Child Development
- Crisis Intervention
- Youth Services
- Family Therapy
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 3-5 hours a week
- Marketing Team
- Database Team- Reducing School...
- School Contact/Education...
- Blog Writers -Subject Area Youth...
- Grant Writers and Researchers
- Corporate Sponsorship Team
- Psychology Researcher Position
- Text Extraction To Reduce ...
- Therapist Research Project
- Public Relations Team
- Congressional Lobby Volunteer...
- Online Public Records...
- Adolescent Health Researcher
- Volunteer Team
- Blog Editor