To operate, the organization needs the help of volunteers. This is why the Nuku-Togo organization welcomes volunteers and trainees all year round. If you want to discover a new country, gain self-reliance, learn and make yourself useful, you can offer with us your energy and motivation to a great cause.
We offer voluntary missions or internships in Togo. As part of humanitarian volunteer assignments, no special qualifications are required, you choose the mission (s) you wish to carry out according to your abilities, and the duration of your stay. Practical courses are also available depending on the skills and requirements of the students' training. These courses can be arranged
Nuku-Togo offers volunteers and trainees from around the world missions to help with education, child protection, social action and education. The actions of volunteers and trainees in this area consist of:
- Work at the cultural center of the association in Lomé: help with homework, set up of language classes (English, Spanish and German), organization of workshops of leisure / awakening and art of creative arts for the children of center
- Creation of leisure and recreational animation workshops, awakening and creative art for the children of the cultural center of the organization
- Organizing literacy classes for women in the village of Colo-kopé
- Strengthen and develop the activities of the association related to the sponsorship program for orphaned and street children
- Set up animation and training activities for the Lomé Minor Brigade
- Intervene in the care centers and schools for handicapped children alongside professionals in the disability sector (mission reserved only for students or professionals with skills in special education, psychology, speech therapy or the disability sector)
- Intervene in the services of social actions of the medical-social centers partner of our organization
- Giving and helping teachers to give English, Spanish or German lessons in the public secondary education schools partners of the association in need of teachers
- Assist nursery school educators in our organization
Nuku accepts volunteers with no specific skill sets, but is also thrilled to have skilled volunteers. Teachers, those in social professions, lawyers, mediators, and those with medical skills would all be useful. Volunteers with experience fundraising and similar business or promotional skills would also be fantastic, as Nuku relies on donations for their budget.
Nuku focuses on social work, but volunteers with related skills may also work with an orphanage, hospital... There is also the option to help with livestock and agricultural work on a PDH farm.
Nuku corresponds with prospective volunteers and reaches a mutual decision about placement based on the suitability of the work for the volunteer and the volunteer’s qualifications.
If you are interested in any of our offers, please send your CV and a letter of assignment to the Representative of Noukou in Togo at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For all information related to the organization's projects, please visit: www.nukutogo.wix.com/nukutogo (English web site) and www.noukou.org (french web site)
- Child Development
- Child Care
- Children Medical Services
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 1 to 6 months
- Mission available all year