Sierra Non Profit Services is seeking persons interested in experiencing board service, or as advisors to a non-profit board or committee. Learn more about your community services and volunteer organizations-training available. This can be a rewarding xperience. If interested, call Sierra NonProfit for an interview at 209/533-1093 and ask for Donna Wilson. Thanks for your consideration.
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 8-10 hours a month maximum
- SCORE Volunteers
- Enjoy greeting people
- Enjoy Meeting People and office...
- Volunteer Orientation for...
- Help a Homeless Animal
- Greeter for New Melones Lake...
- Animal Lover needed
- Advocates needed.
- Are you a pet lover?
- Interesting Volunteer Opportunity
- Theater Volunteers Needed
- Dedicated Volunteers
- Adventist Health Sonora - Gift...
- Museum Docents
- Help Seniors With Legal Advice
- Be A Part of Sheriff's Volunteer...
- Enjoy Volunteering at Nancy's Hope
- Help get a Non Profit some...
- Grant Writer Volunteer-FOAC
- Campground Host