- Instructs pupils in art, such as painting, sketching, designing, and sculpturing; Math, Social Studies and Science; prepares lesson plans and establishes course goals.
- Selects books and supplies for courses. Demonstrates method and procedure to pupils.
- Observes and evaluates pupils’ work to determine student progress or to make suggestions for improvement.
- Confers with student, parent, and counselor to resolve student problem.
- Accompanies students on field trips.
- May direct planning and supervision of student contests and arranging of art exhibits.
- May teach students with disabilities.
- May be designated according to subject taught as instructor, illustration.
- WITHOUT YOUR PHONE NUMBER, WE MAY NOT BE ABLE TO CONTACT YOU.
- Child Development
- Literacy / Reading
- Math / Science Instruction
- Reading / Writing
- Computer Science
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 17
- Orientation or Training