GIRLS FOR TECHNOLOGY INC
Do you love planning parties and events? Find yourself naturally networking people together? Want to make a difference in the lives of underrepresented girls? Girls For Technology is looking for someone to head our fundraising efforts! This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is interested in event planning, non-profit fundraising, or just wants to have fun and meet some great people. *Prior experience a must.
The Fundraising Manager's responsibilities include:
- Develop goals and plan for raising money
- identify and explore donor pools
- Personally handle VIP donors
- Plan and manage marketing efforts like direct mail campaigns
- Plan fundraising events such as dinners, receptions, and parties
- Planning and executing fundraising events.
- Recruiting event volunteers.
- Must have some form of nonprofit fundraising experience
- Keep in contact with the CEO and board, apprising them of fundraising successes.
About GIRLS FOR TECHNOLOGY INC
750 Main St, Suite, HARTFORD, CT 06103, US
Empowering the next generation of girls to explore opportunities to become tomorrows leaders in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math
Girls For Technology, Inc., is a 501(c)(3) not-for-profit organization after-school program committed to closing the gender gap within STEM fields one girl at a time. We provide after-school, summer enrichment programs, and workshops for under-served, under-represented adolescent girls ages 11-17 in Greater Hartford, CT school district, and neighboring towns. Our main focus is to peak girls’ interest in technology and engineering. During the summer we offer STEM-ulating activities. At GFT, members have access to mentoring, tutoring, homework help, hands-on project based STEM activities, team building, field trips, public speaking training and leadership development. We partner with schools and other community providers to inspire girls to realize their potential in the fields Technology and Engineering.