DONATE TO THIS
12 people are interested
Do you love planning parties and events? Find yourself naturally networking people together? Want to make a difference in the lives of underrepresented girls? Girls For Technology is looking for someone to head our fundraising efforts! This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is interested in event planning, non-profit fundraising, or just wants to have fun and meet some great people. *Prior experience a must.
The Fundraising Manager's responsibilities include:
- Develop goals and plan for raising money
- identify and explore donor pools
- Personally handle VIP donors
- Plan and manage marketing efforts like direct mail campaigns
- Plan fundraising events such as dinners, receptions, and parties
- Planning and executing fundraising events.
- Recruiting event volunteers.
- Must have some form of nonprofit fundraising experience
- Keep in contact with the CEO and board, apprising them of fundraising successes.
We'll work with your schedule.
HartfordHartford, CT 06103
- Community Outreach
- Donor Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18