Are you a nursing student in the Spartanburg area in need of volunteer hours in a medical profession? Please consider volunteering for our hospice agency. We will give you opportunities to shadow a hospice nurse and to visit with patients in home settings and in a facility setting. Volunteering will add value to your resume and our Volunteer Coordinator will be happy to give you a recommendation as to your work ethic and dependability as a hospice volunteer. It will be a rewarding experience as you are brightening the day of a terminally ill patient. Please call Tammie Boyter at 864-529-7494 for more information.
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Just a few hours each month.
- Need Hospice Volunteers in Gaffney
- Want to make a difference?
- Devotional Volunteer for...
- Musicians! Share your talents...
- Ministering Opportunities
- Need free CPR Certification? ...
- Need volunteers to visit hospice...
- Looking for what "Your Calling"...
- Spartanburg Nursing Students: ...
- Need volunteer hours for school?