We have hospice patients in Gaffney who would benefit from having a volunteer to visit with them to offer support and friendship. We have patients in facilities and patients in their own homes. Our office is located in Spartanburg, but our Volunteer Coordinator will gladly meet in Gaffney with anyone interested in volunteering. Please consider giving of your time to help a terminally ill person during the last days of their journey. Call Tammie Boyter at 864-529-7494 for more information.
- Keyboard Instrument
- Music Therapy
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- We ask that you make 1-2 visits each month
- We provide CPR training.
- Need Hospice Volunteers in Gaffney
- Want to make a difference?
- Devotional Volunteer for...
- Ministering Opportunities
- Musicians! Share your talents...
- Need free CPR Certification? ...
- Need volunteers to visit hospice...
- Looking for what "Your Calling"...
- Spartanburg Nursing Students: ...
- Need volunteer hours for school?