The Arizona Attorney General’s office is looking for committed volunteers to answer our dedicated helpline when citizens call in regarding elder abuse and exploitation.
If you are interested in joining our team please look over the requirements below.
- AGO application process, including fingerprinting and background check.
- Three day training on answering the TASA helpline.
- Minimum of 6 hour commitment a week at the AGO.
- Customer service/call center experience is a plus but not a requirement.
- Ability to be on calls that could last up to an hour.
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 6 hours a week minimum