Under the direction of the Marketing Director and the Art Program Coordinator, the Art Collection Database volunteer will use My Art Collection, a FileMaker Pro database, to enter images and data of hundreds of works of art created by Abilities United artists who have a developmental and/or other disability.
The emphasis of the role is:
1. Data entry (text and images) of: art piece details, exhibition info, art sales, art buyers, etc.
2. Data clean up and updates
3. May require photographing art and/or using Photoshop and Lightroom to prepare the images for the database.
4. Report generation as needed
Must have solid database/data entry skills. Filemaker Pro experience would be helpful but not required. Work must be done during Monday-Friday, 9am-6pm. Volunteer to work a minimum of 3 hrs a day, 1 day a week. More hours/days per week can also be accomodated.
More information on the art program available here: http://www.abilitiesunited.org/artprogram
- Data Entry
- Basic Computer Skills
- Database Administration
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Minimum of 3 hrs per week week, Monday -Friday