Austin German Shepherd Rescue is seeking an Intake Coordinator. Duties will include:
1. Handling all intake request sent to intake email address.
2. Overseeing evaluation and temperament testing of dogs
3. Managing relationships with foster volunteers and intake resources (i.e. Shelters, owner surrenders)
4. Evaluating medical/vetting requirements and funding required to meet those requirements
5. Managing transport and foster support
Experience with the German Shepherd breed and characteristics is required. Must have strong interpersonal skills and experience evaluating dogs and temperament testing.
- People Skills
- Animal Care / Handling
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum of 20 hours per week