Job Description: Must have business/management/administration/non-profit experience or experience in the field of education.
Time Commitment: 2-4 hours a month + attending events when possible.
- Attend monthly board meetings at the Corbit-Calloway Memorial Library in Odessa, DE. Here you will be updated on the activities, plans and actions of NEW START. You will also have the opportunity to vote in board decisions, offer advise, suggestions and ideas based on your work experience and expertise.
- Review board meeting notes and offer changes when needed.
- Communicate with NEW START Director and other board members.
- Attend annual Scrabble Tournament Fundraiser and other fundraisers when able.
- Volunteer at information table at various events and fundraisers when able.
- Help find raffle table/silent auction donation items for fundraisers, use your resources to benefit.
- Business Development
- General Education
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- 2-4 hours a month + attending events when possible