Atma requires a Programs Documentation Volunteer to provide support to the Program
Coordinator and the Director by documenting processes, surveys, assessments, reports, etc.
The role involves the documentation of a baseline survey, planning documents to implement including activities and timelines, creation of systems for feedback, planning and institutionalizing of the pilot projects, assessments of the pilot projects and reviews.
- Planning Documents
- Articulating basic concepts of vision, mission, goals, objectives and activities
- Designate timelines for each of the activities.
- Assessments of needs and resources;
- Develop comprehensive strategies and detailed action plans.
- Feedback tools that ensure platforms are made available for input to flow in
- Strategic plans for pilot projects
- Measure and evaluate the process and outcomes
- Assessments and reviews on status and progress of pilot projects
Specific Skills and Experience required:
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Experience performing research
- Computer skills and experience with Microsoft Office is required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- A friendly and professional demeanor
- Resource Development / Management
- Strategic Planning
- Grant Writing / Research
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Minimum time commitment 3 months & 40 hrs/week