The Atma Partner Organisation is going through a growth phase and needs to put together a sturdy human resources structure. The volunteer who takes this role will work on assisting with evaluation, policy making, putting systems and structures into place, etc. The role will involve researching and planning strategy as well as implementing systems and processes for the Partner Organisation.
The main responsibility of the HR Volunteer will be to develop and implement a host of HR systems and policies for the NGO.
- Document current HR policies and create an Employee Handbook
- Set up and document recruitment process - assist the organisation in implementing said recruitment process
- Develop customized professional development plans for each of the current employees, as well as performance appraisal system for all employees
- Develop and implement employee contracts
- Develop a leave policy, expense reimbursement policy, etc.
- Identify strategies to improve the overall culture of the organisation
Specific Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience working in human resources (minimum 1 year)
- Strategic & Team orientation
- Ability to multi-task
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Consultative approach to work
- Able to deal with ambiguity
- Strong inter-personal and communication skills
- Eye for detail
- Strong personality
- Human Resources Information Systems
- Human Resources Strategy
- Organization Design
- Human Resources Recruitment
- Human Resources Assistance
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Minimum commitment of 3 months.
- The requisite work visa.