Anaheim Petco - Kitten Adoption Events
128 people are interested
We are looking for individuals to assist our Event Coordinators during our weekly Adoption Events that are held each Saturday and Sunday from 12:00 - 4:00 at Petco in Anaheim. Each Event is broken into two parts -- SETUP is from 11:30-2:00 and BREAKDOWN is from 2:00-4:15. You can sign up to attend SETUP, BREAKDOWN, or BOTH.
- staging cages for the event
- transferring kittens to/from carriers
- assisting potential adopters
- completing paperwork
- monitoring and playing with kittens
- communicating with the public regarding kittens and their care
- cleaning up the event space at the end
If you submit your application, you may receive a call from a Pennsylvania phone number. This is Rebecca, our Volunteer Coordinator and she lives in Orange County.
We use SignUpGenius (a website that allows YOU to sign up for the days and times when you are available to work) in order to make signing up for an Event easy and Telegram (a phone app that allows group texting) to make communications between all of the volunteers and it allows us to share information easily.
We'll work with your schedule.
430 N. EuclidAnaheim, CA 92801
- People Skills
- Animal Care / Handling
- Administrative Support
- General Education
- Customer Service
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Must be at least 16
- 2-4 hours on Saturday or Sunday
- Communication, commitment, responsible, punctual, love kitties