Founding School Board Members (Arizona)
DONATE TO THIS
18 people are interested
TeamCFA is recruiting founding board members for two new Phoenix area schools.
Interested individuals will be responsible for ensuring that the academic program is successful and that the school's program and operation are faithful to the terms of its charter application and that the school is established with fiscally responsible and appropriate management policies.
1. Assist in the development of the mission and vision of the school
2. Select and support the school leader
3. Ensure effective organizational planning
4. Ensure adequate resources exist for fiscal, facility, and logistical development of the new school.
5. Enhance the public standing of the new school
6. Ensure ethical and legal integrity and maintain accountability
7. Assist in board member recruitment and leadership development
We'll work with your schedule.
Northwest Phoenix and GlendalePhoenix, AZ 85033
- Child Advocacy
- Teaching / Instruction
- Real Estate & Leasing
- Human Resources Strategy
- Business Development
- Background Check
- Must be at least 24
- 3- 4 hours per month for at least 24 months