The Center for Enriched Living is opening a new location in Hoffman Estates. We are looking for volunteers for our new REACH NW program. REACH NW is a year-round day program for adults with developmental disabilities who work part-time, are unemployed, are transitioning into full-time day programming or who want something different from the traditional workshop environment.
REACH NW is designed to give members the opportunity to continue to learn, make new friends, and succeed in having meaningful experiences during the day.
Horticulture, Community Service, Current Events, Relationship Building, Culinary Skills, and Janitorial Training are all topics that volunteers will assist the members with.
Volunteers may choose to help one day a week or more, from 9:30am- 3:30pm.
- Special Needs
- Teaching / Instruction
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- One day per week for times between 9:30am-3:30pm.
- Friday Afternoon Volunteer
- Thursday Ladies Night Volunteer
- Saturday Daytime Volunteer
- Yoga/Fitness Volunteer
- Pet Therapy Volunteer
- Tuesday Afternoon Volunteer
- Daytime Volunteer Hoffman Estates
- Photography Volunteer
- Daytime volunteer
- Thursday Guys Night Volunteer
- Sunday Afternoon Volunteer
- Friday Evening Program Volunteer