Learn the art of oral storytelling through Broomfield Spellbinders!
We are actively seeking new volunteers to become Spellbinders Storytellers throughout the Broomfield School District and at assisted living communities in Broomfield. Join us for our next volunteer training and learn the art of oral storytelling! By becoming part of our fun, loving community, you can:
- Learn the tricks to becoming an amazing storyteller
- Receive on-going training & support
- Have fun while making a positive impact on your community
- Share the rich oral tradition of storytelling with children
- And most importantly...have fun!
Connect with us TODAY to learn more about our upcoming storytelling volunteer trainings!
Located in a different area, such as Aspen or Denver? Visit www.spellbinders.org to find a Chapter near you!
Spellbinders is a 501(c)3 nonprofit dedicated to restoring the art of oral storytelling to connect elders to youth, weaving together the wisdom of diverse cultures throughout time.
- Verbal / Written Communication
- General Education
- Youth Services
- Theater Arts
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Once per month throughout the school year.
- 12 hour storytelling training, spread across 4 days.