We are looking for talented and self-motivated Marketing Communication Coordinators who will create, organize and maintain strong communication throughout our assigned projects. Your role is to implement online and offline marketing strategies and suggest creative ways to attract more customers and promote our brand.
If you are a creative and determined professional with an interest in communicating with people in our communities, we would like to speak with you! Some of your task may include:
- Database research,
- Engaging text/ content production (for web, emails, and other correspondence),
- Marketing campaign development & organization,
- Basic graphic design,
- Documents creation (Word, Excel, PPT),
- Event coordination and other.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
iN Education, Inc. is dedicated to providing educational programs and services to pre-K through 12 th-grade students in Northeast Ohio and beyond that strengthen their learning outcomes, prepare them for college and technical career fields, and instill a love for lifelong learning.
Our goal is to increase the overall Standardized Testing averages, improve upon ACT and SAT test prep awareness, teach youth the "hard and soft skills" necessary for success in all industries prior to entering the workforce, provide incentives to achieve high levels of education, emphasize the importance of continuing education, and address health and wellness for families. We achieve this by providing year-round supplemental educational products, services, and resources catered towards preK-12th grade students such as for career technical education, health & wellness, and educational awareness while offering various platforms for high-level structured internships and "teen-entrepreneur" opportunities in which hands-on youth involvement and participation taps into their creative abilities.
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Public Relations
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 23
- 1o hrs/week minimum
- Great communication skills, self-motivation, team player
- Fundraising Assistant(s)...
- Seeking Marketing Communications...
- Nonprofit Board Member Opportunity
- Paralegal Assistant Needed!
- Photographers needed! Build your...
- Experienced grant writer(s)...
- Join our Social media...
- Volunteer mentors needed! -...
- EDUCATION ADVOCATE – CLEVELAND, OH
- Is writing your passion? Write...
- Magazine editor needed!
- Production Artist for Magazine...