If you are needing an internship in Social Work, Human Relations, Chaplaincy, Communications, Sociology, Psychology, or other related fields, Crossroads has an internship possibility for you! We offer both short term and long term internships.
Contact Volunteer Coordinator, Sarah Cooley for more information on internships and training dates.
- Hospice Care
- Case Work / Management
- Professional Development
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Big Hearts, Big Paws, Big Smiles!
- Veterans Helping Veterans -...
- Companionship. Joy. Comfort.
- College Students! Need hours for...
- Do you have 45 minutes to spare?
- Are you a Veteran that can spend...
- Internship Opportunities!
- Veterans Helping Veterans
- Helping families remember their...
- Hey guys do you have time to for...
- Hang Out With Patients In Their...
- High School Students! Need...
- Curious about hospice...