Though there may still be snow in the forecast for the start of Spring, we are thinking ahead to summer here at our Compassus Hospice Fort Washington office.
Are you currently in school for Healthcare Administration, Public Health, Health Policy Administration, or Health Information Management?
Consider an internship with Compassus Hospice! We have offices in Fort Washington, Allentown, or Reading, PA! Healthcare Administration Interns gain real world experience in a dynamic office directly and indirectly supporting field team members, patients and their family members, and administrative staff. With an internship at Compassus, we will offer you opportunities to meet one-on-one with team members to gain career advice, responsibilities to help build your resume and expand your knowledge base in healthcare, and you can choose projects or work in areas that interest you the most. Work in areas that include:
* "We Are Veterans" Program
*Coordinate Veteran Recognitions, Memorial Events, and Bereavement Services
*Capturing Healthcare Metrics
*Assessing Quality of Services as member of QAPI
*Coordinate "Life Inspiring Events" for patients and their family members
*Track and update patients' plans of care
*Opportunity to supervise other hospice office volunteers
As one of the largest hospices in the country, an internship with us can lead to connections in many cities and states as well as local nursing homes and hospitals in the Tri-State region.
If you would like to learn more, please contact Shaun or Abigail at 215-557-7300. We still have positions for the Summer 2018 open. We will also schedule interviews for Fall 2018 internships at this time.
*Please Note To Participate in the Internship Program, You Must be Enrolled in a School Program
- Data Entry
- Veteran Care
- Office Management
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Depends on Your Internship Requirements
- Complete Background Check, 2-Step TB Test, and Hospice Training
- Hospice Chaplain
- Langhorne Hospice Volunteer...
- Retired! Looking for something...
- Retired? Want to do something...
- Do You Like Reading? Music?...
- Office Volunteers Needed in Fort...
- Hospice Volunteers Needed in...
- Patient and Caregiver Phone Calls
- Afternoon Receptionist Needed
- Philadelphia Area Hospice...
- Bereavement Volunteers Needed!
- Bbl Robopnte No-Pycckn? Do You...
- Office / Administrative...
- Summer Administrative Interns...
- Pet Therapy Animals needed for...
- Hospice Massage Therapist
- Hospice Recreational/Craft...
- Music Therapists/Musicians-Share...
- Hair Stylists-Help hospice...
- Veterans for hospice visits with...