Volunteer exhibit designers and curators aid the Wisconsin Science Museum by performing upkeep on current exhibits at the museum and developing material for new exciting and engaging exhibits. Have an idea of how to make a current exhibit better? Have an idea for a brand new exhibit? We need your help!
Anyone with experience in curation, research, fine arts, woodworking, sculpting, painting, design, digital media or animation can play an integral part in making our exhibits as awesome as can be.
Some of the tasks that you may be involved with as a volunteer include:
- Creating and building of exhibit pieces, kiosks and exhibit environments.
- Maintaining and improving exhibits.
- Developing exhibit graphics.
- Researching and writing exhibit text and panels.
- Creating animations and digital media for use in exhibits.
- Technical Writing
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 3 hours/week, 3 month minimum commitment