Do good for your community while using your professional expertise. Work with talented peers on a rewarding non-profit cause related program. The Rare Genomics Institute is making a difference. RG is a nonprofit organization that helps families in need of genome research.
Writes marketing and promotional copy for print and digital media: including advertising, direct marketing, flyers and brochures, e-mails, and social media posts. Writes and edits feature stories, edits and reviews copy to meet brand standards and tone-of-voice guidelines, manages content calendar across multiple channels, collaborates with in-house design team to develop concepts and campaigns.
Plays a key role in content development across all media, including digital and print deliverables.
Collaborates with graphic design team on campaign concept development
Works closely with department and division members and coordinates deliverables with Project Managers.
Presents copy to teams and internal clients for approval, negotiates changes, and corrects and revises copy until approved.
Serves as copy editor for copy submissions from other internal departments
Proofreads print and digital deliverables.
BA/BS in marketing, communications, public relations or related field required.
Experience, with relevant writing samples to demonstrate proficiency across multiple deliverables.
Experience with developing content for social media.
Corporate Relations Development
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Public Relations
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Few hours per week
- Analyst-Data Science and Analytics
- Web Designer/ Digital Marketing...
- Security Analyst
- RG Patient Research Services...
- Genomics/Machine Learning...
- Rare Disease Therapeutics...
- Strategic Partnerships Manager
- Community Engagement Associate
- Healthcare/Genomics Business...
- Project Manager (Legal)
- Strategic Alliance Associate
- Biotech Start-up Research...
- Patient Advocate Associate (PAA)
- Grant Writer
- Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Development Director