Our cats and kittens are posted on our website and facebook page. We ask that people interested in meeting the available cats and kittens complete an online adoption application. We are in need of someone to review the applications as they come in and to help qualify the potential adopters.
- This entails communicating with the potential adopters that their application has been received.
- Calling landlord's for apartment renters to confirm that cats can be housed at the rental unit.
- Calling veterinary hospitals to confirm that current pets are current on vaccinations and spayed or neutered.
- Also calling personal references to inquire about the potential adopters lifestyle, capability to provide ongoing pet care, and whether any children appear to be good with pets.
- Inviting the potential adopter to meet with the cat or kitten at an upcoming adoption event.
- Being a point of contact for any inquiries about the cats and kittens in rescue.
You will have experienced volunteers to tap for knowledge. The cat team is lead by two volunteers that are familiar with the organization and the adoption process.
While this position is virtual in nature, we do ask that the volunteer be local.
- Data Entry
- Basic Computer Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- about 10-15 hours a week
- Cat Adoption Counselor
- Daily (Weekly) Cat Care
- Cat and Dog Adoption Event Aide
- Magnificent Mutts Rescue looking...
- Veterinary / Medical Coordinator...
- Grant Writer
- Animal Transporter
- Cat Adoption Application Reviewer
- Be a Foster for Cats or Kittens!
- Foster Homes for Cats and Dogs
- Supply Drive Coordinator
- Fund Raiser
- Daily Cat Care Volunteer