Volunteer to advocate for children in foster care
195 people are interested
Coweta CASA volunteers advocate for children that have been removed from their homes due to neglect and abuse.
They do this by:
- gathering information about the child's situation
- attending court proceedings
- making a recommendation to the judge to help the court make a sound decision about the child's future
Many workers in the child welfare system are often too overburdened to give detailed attention to each child. A CASA volunteer can give the child what others
do not have - TIME.
These children deserve a safe permanent home. Help make a difference - one child at a time. Speak up for an abused or neglected child in court.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
5 1/2 W. Washington St.Suite 1Newnan, GA 30263
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- One year or until case closes