THE ONE LOVE WRITERS CORPS
Do you have a way with written words? Do you have a [healthy] obsession with making sure your friends, family or loved ones know the difference between a healthy and unhealthy relationships? Do you feel comfortable writing anything from tips to advice to pop culture to thought pieces?
We’re looking for some amazing writers to help us build our first-ever team. As a One Love Writer Corps member, you will commit to:
- A 30-minute "newsroom" like call/video chat on Tuesdays. Pending everyone’s schedule, these calls may take place at different times on alternating weeks (i.e., 12pm ET on week 1 and 6pm ET on week 2). In this meeting, we’ll talk about recent news and trends as well as pass out any assignments for the week.
- Commit to either 3, 5 or 7 (or more) pieces of digital content you’ll produce to be published on joinonelove.org with your name on it (spread out across the Spring period).
BENEFITS OF JOINING
The One Love Writers Corps is not without perks. Here are a few:
- A small stipend at the end of the Spring for writers who meet all the commitments.
- Ability to list "One Love Writers Corps member" on your resume and LinkedIn.
- Opportunity to bounce ideas with other writers who are passionate about empowering others to have the relationship(s) in life that they deserve.
THIS SOUNDS AH-MAZING! HOW DO I JOIN?
It’s simple! To apply, send an email to Jalesa at Jalesa.Tucker@joinonelove.org by 5pm on January 5, 2018. To get more information about what you need to send along, please reach out!
- Technical Writing
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Reading / Writing
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- From January to May 2018
- Commit to either 3, 5, 7 (or more) written pieces of digital content during the Spring