From Whom Much is Given, Much Is Expected
Grace Hospice is seeking volunteers for our Hospice Patients.
If you have a desire to enhance the lives of others around you, because you know that you have so much to be thankful for, then this opportunity is for you.
This is a flexible program, working around your schedule, providing you with all the training, tools and support you need to achieve your goals and to be the best support to our patients and their families.
Volunteers provide friendly companionship to our patients through
Or simply sitting while the caregiver gets a much needed break
If you would like more information regarding this opportunity, call Julie at grace hospice today at 616.432.2050
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- Bereavement Support
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Providing Respite for Hospice...
- Office Volunteer for Grace Hospice
- Hospice Volunteer in Howard City
- Community Volunteer
- Hospice volunteer in Montcalm...
- Friend to Hospice Patients
- Friendly Companion for Hospice...
- Someone Needs You
- Being There When It Means The Most
- Listening to Hospice Patients
- Life Review with Hospice Patients
- Hospice Volunteer for Fennville
- Friend to the End
- Hospice volunteer
- Hospice Volunteer
- Caregiver Relief for Hospice...
- Hospice Patient Friend
- Hospice Buddy
- Sitting with Hospice Patient
- Hospice Volunteer for Holland