DONATE TO THIS
10 people are interested
Head of Talent Acquisition
ORGANIZATION: The CLASS Consulting Group
Please visit the new page to apply.
DONATE TO THIS
10 people are interested
The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO-Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/philanthropic organizations. It also offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborates with its clients - the Non-Profit Organizations to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in Marketing, Strategy, Human Resources/ Organization, Finance and IT
We are looking for motivated and committed individuals to join our volunteer-driven teams.
Position Type: Volunteering (All volunteering positions at Class Consulting Group are unpaid).
TA Group Lead is responsible for the following functions depending on the need of the situation:
- Develop strategies to attract and recruit new volunteers to fulfill organizational need.
- Build volunteer recruitment processes - develop job descriptions, templates, etc.
- Manage and post positions on several volunteer recruitment channels.
- Assist and facilitate the selection process including conducting interviews.
- Maintains organizational volunteer and recruitment data.
- Ensure all recruitment policies, procedures and techniques are adhered to and recommend improvements.
- Measure success of recruitment processes and reports to HR Team Lead.
- Lead any other HR projects and activities as and when requested.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or Master's degree in Human Resource.
- Seven plus years of work experience as a HR Generalist.
Skills / Abilities:
- Willingness to take initiatives.
- Strong project management skills.
- Excellent in communication written and verbal.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Should have passionate about serving the community.
- Should be reliable and have great sense of humor.
- Should have the emotional maturity to be able to work in teams without formal hierarchy.
- Should honor commitments and CLASS's Code Values.
- Minimum 1+ year of commitment for the unpaid / pro-bono position.
- Attend Weekly Meetings: Virtual [MS Teams]
- Time: Minimum 5 hours per week [excluding meeting time].
- Leadership development opportunities.
- Networking opportunities.
- Group based learning.
- Satisfactory volunteering experience.
The CLASS Consulting Group believes in equal opportunity and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
If you are interested in this opportunity or any other opportunities within CLASS, please apply on our website’s Career section using the following link: (https://theclass.catsone.com/careers/148-General)
About The CLASS Consulting Group
1250 Oakmead Parkway Suite 210,, Sunnyvale, CA 94085, US
CLASS’s mission is to increase the return on social investment by providing business solutions to Nonprofit organizations and leadership development opportunities to Professionals. The mission of CLASS is executed in three synchronous tracks: Encouraging Community Leadership: Fostering community-based leadership among volunteer professionals by helping them transform into business solution providers. Supplementing Managerial Capacity: Augmenting managerial capacity in the Nonprofit sector by providing them with solutions for their business problems, thereby helping them better serve their respective constituencies. Building Partnerships: Forging partnerships with corporate and academic institutions to tap into and utilize their pool of human capital by actively involving them in community development initiatives.
The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO- Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/ philanthropic organizations and offers community leadership opportunities to professionals.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
October 11, 2023
- Minimum of 12 months