Our hospice volunteer program offers many opportunities for volunteers to be a comfort to our patients and their families, including, but not limited to:
- Visiting patients in ther homes or nursing centers and providing companionship to the sick and encouragement to their families.
- Assisting in the hospice office by filing, shredding, copying, compiling materials, mailing, etc.
- Completing special projects, such as crafts, greeting cards, art work, snack bags, knitting or crocheting lap blankets, pillows, etc. to brighten the lives of those who are suffering.
Perhaps you have a special talent or hobby with which you can bless others, such as playing the piano, singing, or pet therapy.
Volunteering requires only a brief orientation process and volunteers may serve at their convenience.
- Keyboard Instrument
- People Skills
- Animal Therapy
- Visual Arts
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 12
- Orientation or Training
- At least 4 hours for orientation and training.
- Volunteers may serve at their convenience, as much or as little as desired.