The purpose of our "Foster Care Program" is to provide a temporary loving home and family for cat/kitten(s).
Becoming a foster parent is one of the most rewarding and fulfilling experiences. You will have contributed to saving the life of a cat/kitten(s) that otherwise may not have had a chance to survive outdoors. We will provide you with guidance and support throughout the entire process. All medical care is provided by Tender Loving Cats, Inc.
We only ask that you provide food and litter as a donation to your foster cat/kitten(s). Teens and children must foster cat/kitten(s) with an adult over 18 years of age.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you have. Please complete our online application at http://www.tenderlovingcats.org/foster.html
- Animal Care / Handling
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours a day
- Applicants must love cats, communicate with foster coordinator, keep detailed notes
- Volunteers Wanted for PetSmart N...
- Accountant for Not-for-profit
- Bookkeeping, Quickbooks & Data...
- Grant Writer
- Photographer of Cat/Kitten(s)
- Lawyer/Legal Representation
- Fundraising Coordinator
- Foster Parents for Kittens
- Social Media Coordinator
- Graphic Designer
- Web Master
- Legal Advisor & Prepare Legal...