Do you Speak Korean and English? Want to Give Back to the Queens Community?
16 people are interested
Bilingual female volunteer needed for Queens Childcare Network to assist with outreach to the Korean-American childcare provider community. Engagement activities include:
- Communicate information to provider community about licensing, joining our network, services, trainings and workshops
- Translate materials from English to Korean
- Coordinate events for providers
- Assist with home visits
- Social media outreach
We'll work with your schedule.
Info to be providedForest Hills, NY 11375
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Community Outreach
- Must be at least 18
- Female, Computer skills, and High School diploma preferred