Hospice/Healthcare Volunteers Needed - Englewood, NJ
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
76 people are interested
Join our team of volunteers. Participate in our engaging and flexible volunteer program. Help play a key role in supporting terminally ill patients and their loved ones.
- Contribute to our patients' quality of life
- Visit patients in facilities in an area near you
- Read to patients, share special talents, play games, watch TV, and much more
- Increase purpose and meaning in your life by positively impacting other lives
- Experience significant opportunities for personal growth and development
- Convenient FREE training that fits your schedule
- Internship Credit (if applicable)
- Develop interpersonal skills
- Build your resume
- Reference Letter after a period of commitment
Join our team of volunteers who make a difference!!
About Hospice Compassus
200 Campbell Drive, Suite 106, Willingboro, NJ 08046, US
Helping the community to ensure those with life-limiting illnesses face their journey with comfort, dignity and compassion in the warm and loving presence of family, friends and caregivers.
Hospice Compassus serves a nationwide network of community-based hospice programs outside of Nashville in Brentwood TN, with more than 90 programs in the U.S. Hospice care help manage pain and symptoms associated with terminal illness - physical, emotional, social and spiritual. And at the heart of Hospice Compassus, we focus on compassionate options to exhaustive treatments, incorporating the wishes of patients and loved ones in all end of life decisions.
We'll work with your schedule.
333 Grand AveEnglewood, NJ 07631
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- Bereavement Support
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum 2 hrs per week
- TB Test and MMR Titer (PROVIDED)