Hospice/Healthcare Volunteers Needed - Englewood, NJ
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
52 people are interested
Join our team of volunteers. Participate in our engaging and flexible volunteer program. Help play a key role in supporting terminally ill patients and their loved ones.
- Contribute to our patients' quality of life
- Visit patients in facilities in an area near you
- Read to patients, share special talents, play games, watch TV, and much more
- Increase purpose and meaning in your life by positively impacting other lives
- Experience significant opportunities for personal growth and development
- Convenient FREE training that fits your schedule
- Internship Credit (if applicable)
- Develop interpersonal skills
- Build your resume
- Reference Letter after a period of commitment
Join our team of volunteers who make a difference!!
We'll work with your schedule.
333 Grand AveEnglewood, NJ 07631
- Hospice Care
- Elder care
- Bereavement Support
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum 2 hrs per week
- TB Test and MMR Titer (PROVIDED)