Provide administrative support for the YMCA Diabetes Prevention Program and other Healthy Living programs.
- Work with the Director of Healthy Communities to support YMCA DPP lifestyle coaches with participant survey collection and data entry.
- Assist with the preparation and dissemination of class materials.
- Prepare physician office mailings and marketing material distributions.
- Attend and participate in classes, meetings and staff training.
- Evaluate class coaches and locations for HIPPA compliance.
- Has basic knowledge of computers and office equipment such as copiers/scanners.
- Exhibits finger dexterity and has the ability to view a computer screen for extended periods of time.
- Complete HIPPA certification and comply with HIPPA standards at all times.
- Ability and desire to be trained in multiple data entry systems.
- Must be personable and uphold all values of the YMCA: caring, respect, responsibility, and honesty.
- Data Entry
- Basic Computer Skills
- Life Coaching
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training