Anike Foundation is seeking a qualified volunteer to help with public relations for the organization. Volunteer duties include:
- Creating and maintaining our media contact list
- Writing press releases and sending them out
- Researching press leads and making contact with various sources such as newspapers, magazines, radio and TV stations
- Promoting the organization and beneficiaries in the local communities
About Anike Foundation
Anike Foundation is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization based in West Boylston, Massachusetts. Our mission is to promote educational development in Africa by providing educational resources from developed nations such as the United States to needy institutions in Africa. Please visit our website for more information: www.anikefoundation.org.
Please respond with your resume or CV to: email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Reading Comprehension
- Public Relations
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Website Coordinator - Virtual...
- Online Fundraiser - Virtual...
- Grant Researcher - Virtual...
- Webmaster - Virtual Volunteer
- Social Media Editor - Virtual...
- Documentation Clerk Volunteer
- Photo Editor - Virtual volunteer
- African Folktale...
- Grant Writer - Virtual Volunteer
- Public Relations Officer -...