Administration- HR Intern
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
21 people are interested
The DoughMain Financial Literacy Foundation was created to teach children basic financial and economic literacy skills to promote life-long financial health. The Foundation works closely with educators, opinion makers, business leaders and families to dramatically improve financial literacy and better prepare the next generation for a lifetime of good financial decisions. DMFLF creates and makes available free lessons, activities, and assessments of the highest quality to schools and teachers. We are currently developing a student-centered financial literacy program that is standards-based and provides 60 hours for high school students.
The DoughMain Financial Literacy Foundation offers unpaid internships to current students and recent graduates interested in learning the inner workings of a nonprofit organization. Interns will be paired with a Foundation team member for one-on-one mentorship to gain hands-on experience in their area of interest.
- Be available to work 15-22 hours per week during regular business hours at DMFLF HQ Princeton, NJ.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and a high level of computer and subject matter competency.
- Be self-motivated, organized, willing to help with any project no matter how large or small, and be able to balance multiple priorities at once.
- Have a strong desire to make a difference, a passion for the DMFLF mission, a positive attitude, and a sense of humor.
If you meet all of the above requirements and would like to be considered for an internship, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and put INTERNSHIP in the subject line.
Interns will assist the overall office management and coordination which includes customer service, filing, maintain Internship/volunteer postings and Interviews, HR and Time records management using the foundation’s Customer Relationship Management System. Interns will participate in professional development workshops and networking opportunities when offered by the organization. Interns will also be responsible for outreach, editorial tasks, and planning special events or activities (Major Donor Friend Raisers, Gala’s, Financial Literacy Classic). The admin department is divided into two departments: Operations and HR department and so each department will have different responsibilities under the main responsibilities in the Admin department.
Admin-HR Intern Duties
- Answering Telephone
- Getting Pictures of all the Interns, printed, framed
- Assist in Organizing Outreach Events
- Tracking Intern Hours on ELEO
- Cleaning Up ELEO Data Base
- Updating Job Listing on a quarterly basis
- Communicating scheduling
- Market Research
- Researching for Grants
- Scheduling and Attending Workshops
We'll work with your schedule.
189 Wall StreetPrinceton, NJ 08540
- Data Entry
- Performance Management
- Office Management
- Executive Admin
- Administrative Support
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training