Marketing/Social Media- Social Media Coordinator
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
4 people are interested
The DoughMain Financial Literacy Foundation was created to teach children basic financial and economic literacy skills to promote life-long financial health. DoughMain Financial Literacy Foundation Inc. (DMFLF), a 501(c)(3) organization is working to close the financial literacy gap in our country and build stronger, financially literate communities -- one student, one classroom, one school at a time. DoughMain Financial Literacy Foundation created and provides an eight-unit curriculum which includes lessons, activities, and highest quality to schools and teachers at no cost. We have developed a student-centered financial literacy curriculum for high school students. It is a 60-hour program that meets all national standards. We are presently engaging with schools and educators within central New Jersey communities and would appreciate your support in expanding our financial literacy education program for teens and advance our vision of "A Financially FIT America." The Foundation works closely with educators, opinion makers, business leaders and families to dramatically improve financial literacy and better prepare the next generation for a lifetime of better financial decisions.
The DoughMain Financial Literacy Foundation (DMFLF) offers unpaid internships to current students and recent graduates interested in learning the inner workings of a nonprofit organization. Interns will be paired with a Foundation team member for one-on-one mentorship to gain hands-on experience in their area of interest.
In order to become an intern, the applicant must:
- Be available to work 15-22 hours per week during regular business hours at DMFLF HQ Princeton, NJ.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and a high level of computer and subject matter competency.
- Be self-motivated, organized, willing to help with any project no matter how large or small, and be able to balance multiple priorities at once.
- Have a strong desire to make a difference, a passion for the DMFLF mission, a positive attitude, and a sense of humor.
Although this in not a paid internship position, interns will gain first-hand, individualistic experience in working in all facets of a non-profit organization, especially within their focus areas. Interns will be able to attend our functions and other events and activities as identified. Interns will participate and become actively involved in the actual operational activities of the organization and will leave this experience with a professional understanding of the non-profit world that will serve them as they proceed professionally. Interns will also leave this experience with a professional reference upon request.
If you meet all of the above requirements and would like to be considered for an internship, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com and put INTERNSHIP in the subject line.
There are three positions within the department of Marketing/Social Media include Content Writer, Associate Analyst, and Social Media Coordinator. Marketing/Social Media Interns or Volunteers will be responsible for creating new content that will carry out DoughMain Foundation's message and values. Interns or volunteers will review and update the Foundation Marketing/Social Media Plan, update print materials, update and maintain social media, while increasing and fine tuning our social media marketing presence on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, blog and e- newsletter. Interns/Volunteers will participate in professional development workshops and networking opportunities when offered by the organization.Also, interns or volunteers will also be asked to jointly create "Fin on the Street" videos where university campus students will be interviewed on financial literacy topics after signing a consent form.
Social Media Coordinator:
- Creating and providing content for all our social media outlets
- Increase following and keep our current followers engaged
- Manage: Facebook Page, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Stay abreast with current events, exciting news, photos, infographics, and any other creative opportunities
- Work with the multimedia and design interns to use stories, photos, and videos to strengthen our marketing efforts, increase our reach, and put together a marketing campaign(s) to raise awareness
- 1+ years of experience in Social Media Marketing
- Possess a passion for content development, and be a creative thinker
- Demonstrate proficiency using Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint
- Be extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Work independently and collectively with the team
- Have the ability to define and meet deadlines
We'll work with your schedule.
189 Wall StreetPrinceton, NJ 08540
- Marketing Analytics
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Market Research / Analysis
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training