Marketing/ Social Media- Associate Analyst
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
18 people are interested
The DoughMain Financial Literacy Foundation was created to teach children basic financial and economic literacy skills to promote life-long financial health. The Foundation works closely with educators, opinion makers, business leaders and families to dramatically improve financial literacy and better prepare the next generation for a lifetime of good financial decisions. DMFLF creates and makes available free lessons, activities, and assessments of the highest quality to schools and teachers. We are currently developing a student-centered financial literacy program that is standards-based and provides 60 hours for high school students.
The DoughMain Financial Literacy Foundation offers unpaid internships to current students and recent graduates interested in learning the inner workings of a nonprofit organization. Interns will be paired with a Foundation team member for one-on-one mentorship to gain hands-on experience in their area of interest.
- Be available to work 15-22 hours per week during regular business hours at DMFLF HQ Princeton, NJ.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills and a high level of computer and subject matter competency.
- Be self-motivated, organized, willing to help with any project no matter how large or small, and be able to balance multiple priorities at once.
- Have a strong desire to make a difference, a passion for the DMFLF mission, a positive attitude, and a sense of humor.
If you meet all of the above requirements and would like to be considered for an internship, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and put INTERNSHIP in the subject line.
Marketing/Social Media- Associate Analyst
Interns will be divided into three departments according to skill levels. The three departments of Marketing and Social Media include Content Writer, Associate Analyst, and Social Media Coordinator. The content writer will be responsible for creating new content that will carry on DoughMain's message and values. Interns will review and update the Foundation Marketing Social Media Plan, update print materials, update and maintain social media, while implementing, increasing and fine tuning our social media marketing presence on Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, blog and e- newsletter. Interns/Service Learners will participate in professional development workshops and networking opportunities when offered by the organization.
- Collaborate with Marketing Social Media Team to explore opportunities that can improve the donor experience, optimize acquisition strategies, and drive incremental revenue
- Define donor segments and identify behavioral differences
- Develop and analyze experiments to evaluate the performance of marketing strategies, campaigns, and other initiatives
- Explore various sources of information (social media, website, research data, industry sources) to gain insights, support decision-making processes, and inform strategy
- Identify potential regional differences in consumption of media, donor behavior, and volunteer interests
- Communicate and present findings
- Familiarity with A/B testing
- Solid knowledge of Excel, e.g. pivot tables, vlookup, charts and graphs
- Team player and self-starter with the ability to liaise with multiple teams and stakeholders
- B.A. or B.S. in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, and/or Computer Science
We'll work with your schedule.
189 Wall StreetPrinceton, NJ 08540
- Marketing Analytics
- Content Management Systems
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Market Research / Analysis
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 15-22 Hours