Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Work with Young Starr Movement leadership to develop and implement a comprehensive and innovative community outreach plan targeting individual, private, corporate, school and other organizations.
- Work collaboratively and seamlessly with staff to identify new potential foundation, individual, private, corporate, school and other organization partners.
- Determine potential partners relevant to Young Starr Movement through ongoing research and evaluation, and cultivate those prospects that best align with Young Starr Movement strategic short- and long-term priorities and needs.
- Solicit grants, gifts, and sponsorships from new and continuing partners.
- Submit proposals to engage potential partners on behalf of Young Starr Movement in a timely and consistent manner. This includes developing concepts, gathering and formatting information and preparing clear communications.
- Research and assist in developing plans for expanding the Young Starr Movement presence.
- Serve as an ambassador of the mission of Young Starr Movement in the interaction with current and potential partners and the media.
- Maintain current reports submitted to the Executive Board and Board of Directors.
- Resource Development / Management
- Grant Writing / Research
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment