"Outreach" Coordinator Organizers for action
YOUNG STARR MOVEMENT INC
Duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Work with Young Starr Movement leadership to develop and implement a comprehensive and innovative community outreach plan targeting individual, private, corporate, school and other organizations.
- Work collaboratively and seamlessly with staff to identify new potential foundation, individual, private, corporate, school and other organization partners.
- Determine potential partners relevant to Young Starr Movement through ongoing research and evaluation, and cultivate those prospects that best align with Young Starr Movement strategic short- and long-term priorities and needs.
- Solicit grants, gifts, and sponsorships from new and continuing partners.
- Submit proposals to engage potential partners on behalf of Young Starr Movement in a timely and consistent manner. This includes developing concepts, gathering and formatting information and preparing clear communications.
- Research and assist in developing plans for expanding the Young Starr Movement presence.
- Serve as an ambassador of the mission of Young Starr Movement in the interaction with current and potential partners and the media.
- Maintain current reports submitted to the Executive Board and Board of Directors.
About YOUNG STARR MOVEMENT INC
421 8TH AVE UNIT 992, NEW YORK, NY 10116, US
Our primary mission is to raise awareness about detrimental issues in our community such as gender violence and discrimination, domestic abuse and punishment, crimes against homeless people, and the importance of personal and emotional security and stability. Founder Young Starr has personally experienced everything that this organization represents. Young Starr suffered many years of mental and physical abuse from a man she trusted and loved, she knew her story needed to be told. Liberating herself from shame by telling the world, she discovered she was not alone. Passionate about reaching out and helping others, she established the Young Starr Movement.
Through our programs, events and activities we are able to promote and inspire awareness, positive self-esteem, love and understanding as well as an aspiration for collective and individual engagement to help others.